Web Store Help
1) General Questions:
2) Credit Card Fraud:
3) Delivery & Shipping Information:
4) Product Questions:
5) Order Questions:
How do I place an order?
Natterjacks.com has many superb products on its site for your wearing pleasure and ordering something from our site is very easy. All you need to do is select the item(s) that you want to add them to your basket. Once your basket is full of your desired items, all you need to do is click on ‘checkout’ and follow the very simple steps to complete the sale. Simple!
Do you have a shop?
We don’t just have one shop, we have 4! We’ve been trading as a store since 1989 so you can be sure of getting exactly what you want in any of our stores. They can be found in Fife Road, Kingston-Upon-Thames, Surrey.
Can I contact you by telephone?
In many cases it is better if you contact us by email but if you desperately need to get in touch with us on the telephone then please feel free to do so.
Our number is +44 (0) 208 974 6732.
Do you do wholesale?
In a word, no.
2) Credit Card Fraud
Why won’t I get away with credit card fraud at Natterjacks.com?
The answer to this is very simple... At Natterjacks.com every single order is checked by a human pair of eyes before we let it go out, we’ve been trading for a long time and know exactly what to look out for.
3) Delivery & Shipping Information
Can I pick up my order from your warehouse?
- Sorry folks, but like Batman we have to keep our location top secret so unfortunately you cannot pick up from our headquarters.
Do I have to pay import charges?
- Any customs or import duties are levied once the package reaches its destination, wherever that may be. This means that anything of this nature is completely out of our hands. Any charges of this nature must be covered by the customer as stated clearly in our T's & C's...
Can you leave my parcel at a pre-arranged ‘secret’ place?
- Generally speaking, no. This is all dependent on the courier of your choice - some will allow you to arrange a secret place for delivery, whereas others will refuse.
Can somebody else sign for my delivery?
- For security reasons all parcels have to be signed for by the person who placed the order... If you live in a shared house or a block of flats enabling somebody else to sign for you parcel could lead it to falling into the wrong hands and we do not want that...!
Do you deliver to P.O. Box addresses?
- Unfortunately, we can only deliver to P.O. Box addresses of customers who have paid by PayPal. This is down to the eligibility status and merchant protection provided by PayPal, which sadly, cannot be matched by SagePay.
If I’m not in when my eagerly awaited parcel arrives, what will happen?
- Again, this is all dependant on the courier you select at checkout. Certain couriers will leave a calling card with contact details on it for you to contact so by using these details you can find out what steps need to be taken to get your parcel. If it has been two days since you placed your order, with no sign of delivery or contact from your courier, call us on 0208 974 6732 and we can track your parcel ourselves.
When I ripped open my parcel, my order was not complete. What happens now?
- You need to contact us within 7 days (either by phone or email) to let us know what the problem is and we will instruct you on what you need to do. If we cannot complete your order for any reason (an item is sold out for example) we reserve the right to charge/refund you accordingly and just send out the items that we do have.
4) Product Questions
Will you be getting any more stock in of a particular item?
- As we sell a lot of products in our stores and on-line we can, naturally, sell out of certain items. We will endeavour to get hold of anything that we have sold out of but cannot guarantee availability. As we often do re-orders of our more popular items, you may find that an item that is not on our site one day could well be on there the next day. For more detailed information you’re more than welcome to contact us.
How can I find out more about a product?
- If you want to know more about anything on our site just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do all we can to fill you in.
I am looking for something I cannot see on your site
- When we sell out of a particular item we will remove it from our site. However, we do get re-orders of more popular items so please keep checking our site for up-dates. We can give you more detailed information if you contact us.
Can you tell me the sizing of a particular item?
- All garments vary depending on who makes them... Some brands make more fitted clothing, others make lose fitting clothing. Generally though sizing is as follows:
Small = 38” – 40”
Medium = 40” – 42”
Large = 42” – 44”
X-Large = 44” – 46”
UK6, US7, EUR40
UK7, US8, EUR41
UK8, US9, EUR42
UK9, US10, EUR43
UK10, US11, EUR44
UK11, US12, EUR45
UK12, US13, EUR46
Again, if you're still unsure please do drop us an email at email@example.com.
5) Order Questions
Which Credit/Debit cards do you accept?
- We accept the majority of the major credit cards.
Do you accept PayPal?
- Yes, we do accept PayPal. It’s a fast and efficient way to pay us for the goods you want.
Please be aware that we CANNOT accept eCheques under any circumstances. All orders that come to us as eCheque payments will be cancelled immediately, as we are unable to process them.
I’ve just placed an order, but made a mistake. Can I change it?
- If you get in touch with us quickly we may very well be able to alter your order. Please be aware though that in our attempts to get you your order quickly it may well have already been processed and despatched and if that is the case then there is nothing we can do about it.
Can I cancel my order?
- If you get in touch with us quickly we may very well be able to alter your order. Please be aware though that in our attempts to get you your order quickly it may well have already been processed and dispatched and if that is the case then there is nothing we can do about it. This also applies to PayPal customers. Please drop us an email regarding your cancellation and we will cancel it for you. This tends to be quicker than trying to resolve it via PayPal directly!
I need to change the delivery address on my order. What do I do?
- If you get in touch with us quickly we may very well be able to alter the address details on your order. Please be aware though that in our attempts to get you your order quickly it may well have already been processed and dispatched and if that is the case then there is nothing we can do about it!
I need to exchange/refund an item. What happens now?
- Please refer to the returns policy which is section 8 in the ‘Terms & Conditions’ section
How long will a refund take?
- When we receive your parcel back here we will endeavour to sort your refund out for you within 7 working days...
Do I have to pay for return postage?
- If you wish to return an item to us then you can use our free Royal Mail returns portal. If you decide not to use this we recommend that you use a well known service that provides tracking for your peace of mind and assurance that it will get back to us. We cannot be held responsible for any goods lost on their way back to us. If an item is returned back to us via the free Royal Mail returns portal and it is on sale we will charge you £4.00 for the cost of the free return as the free returns portal cannot be used in conjunction with sale items coming back to us.
22a Fife Road
Kingston upon Thames
Do you refund the delivery charges for returned orders?
- Delivery charges for returned items are non-refundable unless it is for an item that has a verified manufacturing fault or has been sent by mistake by us.
Which countries do you deliver to?
- We can deliver to pretty much any country in the world. If you need a more specific answer please feel free to contact us and we will get back to you.